Monday 28 November 2011

I'm backkkk~!!

Like my new header :) ? Took me some time to get it right. Anyway, you all must be wondering where I went during that long break. Well, I went on a holiday! Here are pictures of my trip:


Firstly, I went on a safari. Oh, it was fun, I loved riding that ostrich. And the giraffe was sooo cute~!


Then I took a cruise. It was so worth it, luxurious much! The pool was so awesome, and the cutest baby seel wandered aboard!


Then to Arabia. The skyline and background were so romantic and mysterious! I loved my tent and outfit. I learnt snake-charming too!

It had been a fun holiday, but so nice to be back. The next time I go aboard, I am thinking Paris, Venice, maybe New York...and Las Vegas...Hollywood...Ok, maybe that's dreaming too big, but you know what they say, when there is a will, there is a way!

No comments:

Post a Comment